Accounting is the recording of financial transactions of a business through the process of summarizing, analyzing and reporting these transactions in financial reports.
Proficient level of the 4 English skills:
- discuss your personal and professional hopes and dreams for the future.
- arrange a job interview and interview for a job in your area of expertise.
- participate in conversations in your area of expertise.
- discuss polite behavior and respond appropriately to impolite behavior.
*intermediate level of English is mandatory
- Awareness of local news
- Problem-solving orientation
- Written and oral communication skills
- Deductive reasoning and logical thinking
- Integrity, discipline and responsibility
- Attention to details
- Strong sense of ethicsv
- Different international organizations like service, manufacturing, and merchandising businesses where a high proficiency level of English is required as well as accounting knowledge.